Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy To Be of Service

Sorry there was no update so far this week-- you know how it is. You're on your merry way to work at the munitions factory when BAM! a friendly RDS shows up to take you to a secret, underground bunker for interrogation. Of course, I was happy to go with the Doombots. There's just something about a squad of killer robots that makes you feel like helping out!

I was questioned for a couple days about my blog, here. Seems like our beloved monarch, Doctor Doom has some concerns about this sort of thing, and who can blame him? For all he knows, I could be sending secret messages to someone through this blog. I was asked a lot of times if I knew anyone abroad, maybe in the united states, possibly by the name of Reed Richards.

You don't grow up in Doomstadt without knowing about Reed Richards, of course. Man, that guy is a douche! All he ever seems to do is come here with his weird family and mess up property values. Hello! Latveria to Reed Richards: just stay home or something. Get a hobby, man! How about messing up someone else's back yard, like the Negative Zone maybe?

Anyhoo... long story short: I'm back at work now and the RDS was kind enough to leave my arms in functional condition. How many Americans can boast that their mechanized militia force is that considerate, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment